Malum Sodality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malum Sodality

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Lazarath Monastery  

All By My Self

Go down 
+3
JD
Amicabell
Fahim Sayf
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TenderFoot
Divine Sword of the Peace
TenderFoot

Malum Registry
Name: Felix Fledgling
Nickname: Printer

All By My Self - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All By My Self   All By My Self - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:05 pm

"Uh huuuuuh..." Printer nodded distractedly as he wrote down the red-haired girl's name in his familiar chicken scratch. His writing slowly came to a halt when Gavrill spoke of his craft. Printer looked up pointedly at the taller male, if the Texan's eyes were visible to the others, it would have gave him an, 'excuuuse-me?' kind of look. When the other didn't catch on, (not very surprising to Printer), the Texan lowered his clipboard and shook his head. A wryly smile settled on his lips and he let out a quiet chuckle.

"No duh sonny boy, everyone and their mother's are mutants nowadays!" He explained, waving his arm in the air, narrowly missing the head of a passing Malum. "Why'd ya think yer here in the firs' place!?" He laughed again. "Now...If you're on Stealth Force, I'd guess yer craft has some sorta' useful ability to it?" Printer asked edgily, thinking back about his sisters whose only mutation was odd colored hair or eyes. Not very good mercenary material... He thought almost happily, glad that he knew his sisters wouldn't get involved in the dangerous profession he himself was a part of.

"As for yer other question..." He drawled, stroking his chin. "I reckon that we go out on mission with the Strike Force..." He moved his head from side to side, "Eehhhh, but I'm not exactly sure." He finished lamely, lowering his hand. "And if ya caught on, the name STEALTH is in the name of our little group, so I'm guessin' we doin' STEALTH sorta things for the academy!" He said slowly, gesturing towards the Russian with wide sweeps of his arms so he made sure that Gavrill wouldn't misunderstand anything. After a moment of silence from the other, Printer waved the Russian off and let out a snort of laughter.

"Awright, awright!" He said rolling his hand in the air. "Yer gonna get it eventually!" He said pointing at Gavrill. "Now!! A little more detail please!" He said, cheerily raising the pen once more along with the clipboard.
Back to top Go down
Fahim Sayf
Fahim Sayf

Malum Registry
Name: Gavriil Lathon
Nickname: Angler

PostSubject: Re: All By My Self   All By My Self - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:44 pm

Gavriil frowned. He was reluctant to show his mutation a second time, and to someone who obviously thought he was an idiot. Well I haven't done much to the contrary he thought ruefully. Still, this was going to be his counselor for 'the rest of his life', so he may as well make an effort. Gavriil removed his mask, this time, allowing his 'natural' face to show. He then unhinged his jaw, and allowed his teeth to extend. He stood there, looking at this Printer for a minute, in silence, allowing him to take note off what ever he was supposed to. Gavriil worked his jaw back and forth a few times, and snapped a bit, before willing himself to revert back to near-human. He gave a small smile and unwrapped his scarf. "I can breath underwater... Oh and I heal injuries fast too." He didn't think he had forgotten anything, so he clipped his air purifier back on. "I see in the dark, but not the light," he said as he tried to explain his goggles, his English grammar getting in the way. "I have... um... physical mutations... I don't know." Gavriil said, getting a little tired of his own English. "In Russia, it is a mutation, everything is a mutation. I don't know what you say in English. I'm sorry." He finished, flatly.

After a few seconds of Printer scratching at his paper, Gavriil spoke up again, trying not to seem so... foreign. "Well if this is an academy, am I supposed to have school? Back in Saint-Petersburg, there was a school for the humans. I wasn't allowed in, but it didn't matter. It was burned down during a raid. There was no school after that. So do we have school?" Sidetracked again! No one cares about Russia stop talking about it!

"So uh.. what do you do?" Gavriil asked again.

((Gavriil doesn't really see himself as a human, so he will often refer to them as if they were another species entirely... maybe i should put that in his description :/))
Back to top Go down
TenderFoot
TenderFoot

Malum Registry

PostSubject: Re: All By My Self   All By My Self - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 7:53 pm

"Uh huh, uh huh..." Printer nodded along as he wrote on the clipboard, only half-listening to the Russian. "So, regeneration...adjustable mandible/teeth, annnnd ah...oh yes! Giiiiiiiiillls..." He drawled out, scribbling the last of what he needed.

He looked back up to Gavrill and noticed that he was sort of becoming distressed. Printer exhaled, since he himself didn't know the answer to some of the questions himself. "Well, 'round here, the mutations are put inta' 4 different kinda groups." He said, raising said amount of fingers. "Now, accordin' to them, Lalette is a level 3, I think." He said rubbing his chin. "And you buddy, you're a level four! Along with me!" He chirped, jabbing his thumb into his chest. "That's the one where ya'll look funny n' have neato features that don't hafta' do with your mind! Like Lalette's telekinesis!" He said gesturing towards the girl with a smile. "I hafta say little lady, your eyes are really somethin'!" He grinned, usually bright and shiny things made him feel a little happier.

"Now anyways, I don't know if this is a school or not really..." He said dumbly. "Matter a fact, I jus' thought I was comin' here to get a couple easy assassin jobs!" He let his arms drop dramatically to his side. "N' look where I ended up! Imma leader now!" He stated proudly. "Who woulda thunk it, eh? And I already told ya what I do! Head of the Stealth Force! That's me! You got anymore questions, I can forward them to the Headmaster n' get back to you." He asked.
Back to top Go down
Fahim Sayf
Fahim Sayf

Malum Registry

PostSubject: Re: All By My Self   All By My Self - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 9:01 pm

"I have just a few more questions." Gavriil said brightly. He was beginning to like this 'Printer', and he felt as though an upbeat attitude may impress the young counselor. He was curious as to the workings of this school, "But, um... actually, what are we doing now? Are you taking us somewhere?" Gavriil wasn't too sure he wanted Printer to leave, he felt as though he would miss important information, also he wanted to see the other mutants. Gavriil was not used to seeing so many, and so he was fascinated with the others. He wanted to learn about other abilities, as he was also silently comparing himself to the others. There seemed to be so many different kinds of these 'malums', he wondered if he may actually be normal or sub-par to those at the school.

Printer had said that he was a 'level 4' as well, so he's like me! Gavriil thought. But he never specified exactly he can do.... "So your an assassin?" Gavriil asked, in a steady voice. "How is that?... I mean..." Gavriil knitted his eyebrows together in concentration. "What is it like...?" He offered weakly, but that isn't really what he meant. "Anyway," Gavriil shot out quickly, "What are your mutations? Do they help with your job?"

((Haha every other sentence in that post was a question))
Back to top Go down
TenderFoot
TenderFoot

Malum Registry

PostSubject: Re: All By My Self   All By My Self - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:26 am

"Sniper, bud!" Printer said grinning, pointing to the sniper rifle strapped to his back. "Jus' mostly get assigned to take care of a few people, ya know how it goes. Pop a couple heads off!" He said with a grin as he imitated himself shooting a gun with precision. "Nice n' simple! I'm the best in my field, says the Headmaster!" He said proudly.

"Anyways, my craft really helps out with my shootin', I can-" Printer was interrupted when the crackling sound of static came through on his earpiece. Curiously, he tinkered with the frequency for a few seconds before a voice came through. He listened to the voice for a while and occasionally nodded his head, then said, "Awrighty...gotcha'. Don' worry bout a thing! Printer out,"

He turned back up towards his group and smiled. "Good news! First mission has been assigned! Grab your gear and follow me!" He said putting his hands on his hips and puffing out his chest proudly. Firs' time to see how good a leader I am! He thought excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Fahim Sayf
Fahim Sayf

Malum Registry

PostSubject: Re: All By My Self   All By My Self - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:57 am

"Great.... well I don't have any 'gear', as you say," Gavriil shrugged, "Does this mean that we're coming on the mission?" Gavriil kept his voice subdued, but he was actually very excited. I haven't been here 24 hours... this place will be fun. "Well actually..." Gavriil remembered his one piece of equipment, "I have this," He removed his Desert Eagle from his pocket. It was his only real possession, and so Gavriil had wanted it at all times. He had been unsure as to the rules concerning weapons in the school, but it Printer had one, then why couldn't he? "Can I bring this?"

As they began walking, Gavriil walked next to Printer, silently thinking about the mission ahead. If stealth group was called, then it would probably be a stealthy mission, maybe an assassination? They were after all, Printer's specialty. Gavriil didn't have to much experience in assassination, but he was skilled enough in sneaking around. Back in Russia, when he was with his gang, they had often stole to survive. Since all the resources were heavily guarded, due to the lacking supplies, stealth was vital. Even before that, when winter came, and fish were harder to find, Gavriil had been forced to steal for survival. Gavriil hoped fervently it wasn't just some lame training mission, Printer didn't seem to get much over the radio, so Gavriil decided that he wouldn't know the specifics. "So where are we going now?" Gavriil asked, maybe the headmasters office? I wonder who gives the missions around here...
Back to top Go down
Jacob Silver
Malum
Malum
Jacob Silver

Malum Registry
Name: Jacob Silver
Nickname: Jake

PostSubject: Re: All By My Self   All By My Self - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:50 pm

Two silver eyes followed Graviil hungrily from a great blue tree with silver and satphire leaves. A little blue boy made from the leaves themselves sat in the tree's branches acting as the tree's eyes and voice. Jake wasnt very good at lurring his meals, especially if they were male. So for him, it was all a waiting game. Usually he would've just mauled his victim on sight in his bear form, but seeing as how this unfortunate soul had company, he stealthily remained hidden as a tree. However, he wasnt as eager to wait as he was to eat. Grah! Now he's moved to the safety of that little technical brat... no matter, I'll just take both of em!

The little boy jumped down from the branches and the tree turned to particals which were sucked into the child's back as he turned into a black leoperd. The silver eyed beast growled and lunged at Graviil with single minded determination to kill him. The animal missed and slid on his side across the ground. He was quick to be back on his velvet paws. He sprang forward and caught Graviil's hip with one of his paws trying to bring him down. His eyes switched targets towards Printer. Jake roared and climbed over Graviil's shoulder to pounce on Printer, but his tail got stuck on Graviil's breathing mask. The big cat fell on the ground with a thud. He rolled onto his back defenslessly trying to wriggle his way free. He growled and hissed with his nose wrinkled and his teeth exposed, but after a few seconds of failed attempts to free himself, he laid there with a threatening look on his pitch black face.
Back to top Go down
Fahim Sayf
Fahim Sayf

Malum Registry

PostSubject: Re: All By My Self   All By My Self - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:56 pm

((we left this thread. I'm going to reply in the mission thread, since we haven't left yet.))
Back to top Go down
Jacob Silver
Malum
Malum
Jacob Silver

Malum Registry
Name: Jacob Silver
Nickname: Jake

PostSubject: Re: All By My Self   All By My Self - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:24 pm

((oh.. gaaaaaaahhh I was so proud of the length of that post too T-T))
Back to top Go down
Fahim Sayf
Fahim Sayf

Malum Registry

PostSubject: Re: All By My Self   All By My Self - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:31 pm

copy and paste ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All By My Self   All By My Self - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All By My Self
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Malum Sodality :: Academy Grounds :: Dorimtory-
Jump to: