Malum Sodality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malum Sodality

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Lazarath Monastery  

Two and O'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacob Silver
Malum
Malum
Jacob Silver

Malum Registry
Name: Jacob Silver
Nickname: Jake

Two and O' Empty
PostSubject: Two and O'   Two and O' I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 5:29 pm

Jake found himself a tree to rest under outside the academy. Humiliated from an unsucessful hunt, he just wanted to hide his face from the world. The dog laid lazily against the tree, shakiing his head from time to time from the bullet wound in his face. He growled in frustration, the blood on his face tickled and made his nose itch. He sat up turning human and gripping his hair angrily. "Damn them!" He snarled. He leaned forward and pulled his shirt up over his head and pulled it apart. With the strips of mangled shirt, he bandaged up his face leaving one of his deep blue eyes exposed so he could see, but his black, blood soaked hair hung infront of it limiting his vision anyway. He tied the other strips around his leg.

Jake looked down at the sapphire jewel encrested in his chest with the two toed fork scar outstretching from it as a perminant reminder of his betrayal. His fingers carefully glided over the mark and held onto his shoulder. He leaned his head back against the tree and let out a low, longing, mournful howl as he shifted back into his canine form.

((felt i needed to post tongue ))
Back to top Go down
Euphemia
Headmaster
Headmaster
Euphemia

Malum Registry
Name: Euphemia Lockeheart
Nickname: Euphy

Two and O' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two and O'   Two and O' I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:43 am

The air infront of Jake suddenly began to swirl around into a faint vortex, letting out the slightest sound of rushing currents. Euphemia appeared in the space, her arms crossed over one another. She appeared to be profusely ticked at whatever Jake had been up to in the recent hour or so. She cocked an eyebrow, and then in one brisk action slapped her paper fan down on his temple with a mighty bash.

"You idiot!" Euphy yelled, as she hit him again on either side of his face. Realizing how badly Jake had been injured, she withdrew her fan and clenched her hands behind her back. "How do you expect me to get anything done around here when you're obviously up to no good...?" She pouted, looking up at the leaves on the tree.

Proceeding to slouch down onto the tree, Euphy let out a deep sigh. "You know I only hurt you because I care..." She said in a tender tone, as the leaves in the tree began to break loose and fall slowly to the ground. Letting out a deep grumble, she scraped through her hair with her nails and then looked at Jake with frustrated eyes. "Just what do you think you were doing there anyways?"
Back to top Go down
https://fallintofire.rpg-board.net

Two and O'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Malum Sodality :: Academy Grounds :: Academy-
Jump to: