Malum Sodality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malum Sodality

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Lazarath Monastery  

+-+ Relaxation without Representation +-+

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Euphemia
Headmaster
Headmaster
Euphemia

Malum Registry
Name: Euphemia Lockeheart
Nickname: Euphy

+-+ Relaxation without Representation +-+ Empty
PostSubject: +-+ Relaxation without Representation +-+   +-+ Relaxation without Representation +-+ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:17 pm

Euphemia walked past the kiosk on the way to the bulletin board that was in the middle of town. She let out a long sigh and continued her walk after bending her neck from side-to-side, which let out a loud, cracking sound. "Darn these lazy newbies..." Euphy muttered under her breath. Having made it to the board in one piece, she proceeded to rummage through her purse for what appeared to be a piece of paper. She then pinned it to the board, let out another sigh, and walked away.

The following was written on the note:

I hope you're ready for this, all of you initiates have started to get a little too relaxed around the dorms lately. Sleeping in late, gorging in the cafeteria, lounging around in the lounge. Just who do you take me for? All this relaxation is costing me BIG TIME! So, I've decided to get all you lazy-bones off of your butts with a brand new, one of a kind, super spectacular... CONTEST! Read below for details -

The 'What's it to You' Contest!

Now, we all know how much you all love your home-sweet-home. You know what I'm talking about. The Academy, of course! And what better way to throw a contest than seeing what the Academy means to you. Now, I don't mean no hanky panky - Well, I sleep and eat there, what more does it mean? - jibberjabber. I want something straight from the heart, something that'll make me shed a tear or two, you know? So, I want to hear from each and every one of you what the Academy and the Sodality represents to you. Here's where things get tricky. This is a 'creativity' contest, so don't just go right out there and say it. I want you present it, using your imagination and such. Try telling a story, making a song, writing a poem, drawing a picture, a comic, fan art - I'm not that picky! Now get to it already, cause all of this toner and paper is costing me...

The Rules:

1. No plagerism - original work only.
  2. Keep it decent. Nobody wants to see your 'birthday clothes'! >.<
  3. Be imaginative. Try to have as much fun as possible, because creativity = brownie points.
  4. One entry per user; and yes, that includes users with multiple accounts.
  5. Not sure if something is okay - run it by me. I'll be happy to tell you what's appropriate, and what's not.
  6. Want to change your entry? Just PM me first. =3
  7. The due date... It's TBA (To be Announced)!
Some of you may be wondering by now... What exactly is in it for me? Well, I'm about to tell you. Euphy has got herself a completely original pair of gear that is sure to make you the envy of all your classmates. What is it you say? I'm not going to tell you. It's gonna be a surprise. So get to work already and have fun!

Prize:

Original Gear
50 Experience Points
Back to top Go down
https://fallintofire.rpg-board.net

+-+ Relaxation without Representation +-+
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Malum Sodality :: Urban Area :: Parliament Square-
Jump to: