Malum Sodality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malum Sodality

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Lazarath Monastery  

The Orphanarium

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Euphemia
Headmaster
Headmaster
Euphemia

Malum Registry
Name: Euphemia Lockeheart
Nickname: Euphy

The Orphanarium Empty
PostSubject: The Orphanarium   The Orphanarium I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 2:02 pm

The following is a paid advertisement courtesy of M.A.D.D. (Malum Against Drunk Daydreaming):

Each day, millions of ideas for potential Malum characters are thought up; however, only a small potential of these Malum will actually be chosen to become full-time story characters.

Here at M.A.D.D., we believe that all Malum should have an equal chance of becoming characters regardless of age, race, or how many tentacles they have. So, we have a created an Orphanarium, where ideas for Malum can be listed for other potential users to bring to life.

So remember kids, the next time you decide to drink and daydream about ideas for Malum, think about whether or not you'll actually use that Malum as a character.

- Your friends at M.A.D.D.

Rules:

All of the normal character registery rules apply to the creation of Orphan Characters.

These characters can be adopted by any player, but once adopted are removed from the list and cannot be owned by more than one user.

Once a Malum is added to the list, the original user no longer has discretion over who can adopt that Malum or what changes they make to it, so if you don't want your character modded by someone else, than this isn't for you.

Please PM your ideas for Orphan Malums to myself and I shall approve the idea(s).

If you wish to adopt a Malum, please post a request with the following information:

Name of Orphan Malum:

Original User who created the Malum:

What makes you think you're the right owner for this Malum:

I ________, hereby take full responsibility for this Malum and shall raise it as if it was my own, and I hence promise to play with it regularily and will not abuse it for self-gain.

Mad props to Fahim Sayf for coming up with the idea for the Orphanarium.
Back to top Go down
https://fallintofire.rpg-board.net
Euphemia
Headmaster
Headmaster
Euphemia

Malum Registry
Name: Euphemia Lockeheart
Nickname: Euphy

The Orphanarium Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Orphanarium   The Orphanarium I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 7:44 pm

Added to the Adoption List:

William 'Marrow' Shepperd

Current List:

William 'Marrow' Shepperd
Back to top Go down
https://fallintofire.rpg-board.net
Fahim Sayf
Divine Sword of the Peace
Divine Sword of the Peace
Fahim Sayf

Malum Registry
Name: Gavriil Lathon
Nickname: Angler

The Orphanarium Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Orphanarium   The Orphanarium I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 7:48 pm

My character William 'Marrow' Shepperd is up for adoption.

((Read to a depressing song))

Hi, I'm Fahim Sayf, this is Marrow. He has a beautiful coat, and great blood lines. We found him living in the darkness of my mind, wounded, and abandoned.

Fortunately he was rescued from the terrible conditions inside my head. If you adopt him today, your contribution will be used to save many other imaginary characters, all throughout my head, just like Marrow. For just a one time fee of posting in this thread, you can give a home to many of these other magnificent creations. Please find it in your heat to save these malums, post today.

((Ok as unnecessary as that whole thing was... um...pft i cant really justify that. Anyway I'll keep making other characters, and I'll continue to post them for adoption here. btw, I do haz teh mad props))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Orphanarium Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Orphanarium   The Orphanarium I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Orphanarium
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Malum Sodality :: The Bulletin Board :: Malum Registry Panel-
Jump to: