Malum Sodality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malum Sodality

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Lazarath Monastery  

~ Thirty Minutes or You're Fried! ~

Go down 
+3
Amicabell
TenderFoot
Euphemia
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Euphemia
Headmaster
Headmaster
Euphemia

Malum Registry
Name: Euphemia Lockeheart
Nickname: Euphy

~ Thirty Minutes or You're Fried! ~ Empty
PostSubject: ~ Thirty Minutes or You're Fried! ~   ~ Thirty Minutes or You're Fried! ~ I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 9:35 pm

Situation:

Intelligence has gathered that a cargo truck containing top-secret military information on Project F.I.N.A.L. will be passing through the United States. This information is invaluable towards the military campaigns of the three superpowers and should not be allowed to fall into the wrong hands. Robotic sentries, surveillance equipment, and guard towers heavily guard the cargo sector.

Objective:

Infiltrate the cargo sector and obtain the special metallic suitcase containing the military information.

Requirement(s):

No one is to be killed (whether enemy or ally)

The suitcase should not be opened under any conditions

Do not cause a large disturbance or the sector will call for backup

You have limited time before you'll be detected by satellite imaging equipment

You must not leave any evidence of Malum activities

Setting(s):

The Gateway to the Cargo Sector

The Cargo Sector

Centre of Operations

The Cargo Truck

Informants:

Orianna Mahuni – Centre of Operations Intel. –

Jack Swallow – Guard (Confidential Informant) –

Key Information:

Sentries are armed with ‘sub-atomic laser cannons’ and ‘electromagnetic capture nets’. They don’t have an A.I. Unit, so their responses follow predictable trends. They are equipped with motion and thermo detectors.

Back to top Go down
https://fallintofire.rpg-board.net
Euphemia
Headmaster
Headmaster
Euphemia

Malum Registry
Name: Euphemia Lockeheart
Nickname: Euphy

PostSubject: Re: ~ Thirty Minutes or You're Fried! ~   ~ Thirty Minutes or You're Fried! ~ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:36 pm

Members of this mission are:

Tenderfoot (Leader)
Orianna (Supervisor)
Fahim Sayf
Amicabell
Liandri

AND JD!
Back to top Go down
https://fallintofire.rpg-board.net
TenderFoot
Divine Sword of the Peace
TenderFoot

Malum Registry
Name: Felix Fledgling
Nickname: Printer

PostSubject: Re: ~ Thirty Minutes or You're Fried! ~   ~ Thirty Minutes or You're Fried! ~ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:09 pm

"Um...awrighty then..." The Texan said slowly as he finally came to a stop. "I think this is where we're supposed to meet her..." He looked around the inside of the building. Kinda spacey...a LOOOOT of weapons.... Printer resisted the urge to drool at the sight of the fantastic variety and craftsmanship of the guns and technology around him. Most of them were lined up neatly on the walls, next to rows of high military looking sort of vehicles that had several Malums tinkering and upgrading them. Printer would have loved to ask them about what they were working on, but he was here for a reason so he stayed put.

He glanced behind him and saw the rest of his Stealth team, Miss Glowly Eyes, and Chompy. "AWright guys," Printer took opened up the holographic message he received on his SHIELD and quickly reread it. "Says here that we have to wait in the Supplies Hanger until the rest of the team and an informer comes..." He said sighing. "I think two more people are gonna be commin' with us..." The holo bleeped out and he turned to face his Stealth Force. "Everyone shoulda' received basic instruction and detail of the mission we've been assigned. You can check them over on yer SHIELD when you want. Right now we just have to wait until Orianna comes." He said looking around the room at any sign of additional members who were coming as well.
Back to top Go down
Amicabell
Malum
Malum
Amicabell

Malum Registry
Name: Lalette Alice Rizzo
Nickname:

PostSubject: Re: ~ Thirty Minutes or You're Fried! ~   ~ Thirty Minutes or You're Fried! ~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 2:15 am

Lalette looked around the room with wonder. Wow I've never been here before! Her bright green eyes darted around the room as she took in every detail of everything around her. Her eyes stopped on the hand guns that were near by. OOooOoOO! Those look cool, she thought with childish delight.

The Green eyed malum had to stop herself from walking over to the guns as Printer spoke. SHIELD? Oh right, she thought suddenly. Lifting her wrist up in front of her she examined the device that had been given too her after the initiation. Looking at the SHIELD device, Printer, then Gavriil over and over again she finally pressed a button at random. "Hey it worked," she said a little louder than she would have liked. The Hologram came up and told her that she had a message. After pressing some more random buttons the message finally opened up.

I wonder what is in the suitcase that's so important, Lalette thought to herself. An expression of discomfort and distrust came across her face as she finished the message. "This mission sounds fishy," she murmured to Gavriiil in a slightly serious voice. She didn't tell Printer about how she felt of the mission because she was unsure if she could trust him. After all he was the leader of the group and most likely new more than she did. Or she was just imagining things and Printer was an innocent man that had no idea of what was in the case and weather it was deadly or not.

Sighing, she closed her SHIELD after some more button mashing and waited quietly for the two or three people that Printer mentioned to arrive...
Back to top Go down
Fahim Sayf
Fahim Sayf

Malum Registry
Name: Gavriil Lathon
Nickname: Angler

PostSubject: Re: ~ Thirty Minutes or You're Fried! ~   ~ Thirty Minutes or You're Fried! ~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:47 pm

Gavriil was fascinated by the SHIELD. He had more money strapped to his wrist, then he had ever hoped to make in his lifetime, back in Russia. Gavriil was fairly new to the more advanced technology, so he mimiced everything Lalette did, trying to figure things out.

As Lalette whispered to Gavriil, he nodded, not once had they been told exactly what they were supposed to be retrieving in that suitcase. Yet Gavriil was not too nervous, instead he was excited. He was excited for the mission, and for a chance to prove himself to his new teachers, friends, and counselor. After Lalette put down her SHIELD, Gavriil continued to fool with it. He didn't get too much more to happen, but he did manage to learn how to open up communication with Printer. He kept at for a while longer, until he got bored. After that, he began to investigate the room, and examine all of its hi-tech contents.

Gavriil didn't move more than a few feet in either direction, and after a while, he resigned himself to merely standing around. As he stood, staring at his shoes, Gavriil began to wonder about the other malums joining the mission. Well one's a Supervisor... I wonder if that means that they're powerful. Maybe they can fly...

For the next few minutes, Gavriil ammused himself with the idea of flight.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Silver
Malum
Malum
Jacob Silver

Malum Registry
Name: Jacob Silver
Nickname: Jake

PostSubject: Re: ~ Thirty Minutes or You're Fried! ~   ~ Thirty Minutes or You're Fried! ~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:36 pm

Two silver eyes followed Graviil hungrily from a great blue tree with silver and satphire leaves. A little blue boy made from the leaves themselves sat in the tree's branches acting as the tree's eyes and voice. Jake wasnt very good at lurring his meals, especially if they were male. So for him, it was all a waiting game. Usually he would've just mauled his victim on sight in his bear form, but seeing as how this unfortunate soul had company, he stealthily remained hidden as a tree. However, he wasnt as eager to wait as he was to eat. Grah! Now he's moved to the safety of that little technical brat... no matter, I'll just take both of em!

The little boy jumped down from the branches and the tree turned to particals which were sucked into the child's back as he turned into a black leoperd. The silver eyed beast growled and lunged at Graviil with single minded determination to kill him. The animal missed and slid on his side across the ground. He was quick to be back on his velvet paws. He sprang forward and caught Graviil's hip with one of his paws trying to bring him down. His eyes switched targets towards Printer. Jake roared and climbed over Graviil's shoulder to pounce on Printer, but his tail got stuck on Graviil's breathing mask. The big cat fell on the ground with a thud. He rolled onto his back defenslessly trying to wriggle his way free. He growled and hissed with his nose wrinkled and his teeth exposed, but after a few seconds of failed attempts to free himself, he laid there with a threatening look on his pitch black face.

((Now shall i go delete this post in the other topic?))
Back to top Go down
TenderFoot
TenderFoot

Malum Registry

PostSubject: Re: ~ Thirty Minutes or You're Fried! ~   ~ Thirty Minutes or You're Fried! ~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:14 pm

"What in-WHOA!" Printer had whipped around to see a giant black cat leaping towards him. The Texan quickly drew his pistol in a flash, but before the panther had made contact, it was abruptly overcome with gravity and slammed into the concrete floor. It's tail had got caught on Gavrill's mask. Is that even possible...? He quickly thought to himself, but not before aiming his handgun at the dead center of the great beast's forehead. It was obviously dangerous. It tried attacking himself and Gavrill, this thing needed to be taken care of. If Printer didn't like one thing, it was animals that didn't know there place under man. His lips were pulled into a thin line as the panther growled threateningly at the people around it.

"How did a jungle cat get in the middle of Aussie!?" He asked quickly in panic. "No matter, jus' like shootin them bears back at home..." He mumbled to himself, loading a clip in a second flat. It clicked into place and he returned it to its steady position at the cat's head. He pulled the trigger, letting off a loud bang throughout the Hanger. What in tarnation just happened?!
Back to top Go down
Jacob Silver
Malum
Malum
Jacob Silver

Malum Registry

PostSubject: Re: ~ Thirty Minutes or You're Fried! ~   ~ Thirty Minutes or You're Fried! ~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:14 pm

As Jake saw the gun point toward his head he shapeshifted his face into one of a bear before Printer pulled the trigger. The bullet cracked his muzzle which brought his eyes to water. He roared in pain and his feline tail slid down from Graviil's face which allowed him to fully become a bear. He rolled over onto his stomach with his paws over his eyes. Snorting and huffing, he sat up and shook the blood from his face then looked up at Printer and Graviil. "Just like shootin bears huh?" He growled. "I'd maul you, but being shot again would be QUITE unpleasent, and I am not that stupid. I do have common sense y'know!" He turned to Graviil and tood up on his hind legs to inspect him closer. Hes just a student! Uhrg, I cant eat either of them now... stupid rules.. He thought childishly. The bear snorted disapointedly and backed away from the two. "Well doesnt that just rain on my perfect hunt? Your a student, not a thug. So now I cant eat you!" He sat down and wiped more blood out of his eyes. Ow! Broken nose... damn.
Back to top Go down
Amicabell
Malum
Malum
Amicabell

Malum Registry
Nickname:

PostSubject: Re: ~ Thirty Minutes or You're Fried! ~   ~ Thirty Minutes or You're Fried! ~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:36 pm

An abrupt shiver passed through Lalette as she felt like death had glanced over her. What was that feeling... she pondered quietly to herself. But suddenly her thoughts were interrupted when a loud growling came from behind. Turning suddenly she saw a blur of a large animal attack Gavriil.
"GAVRIIL," she screamed loudly as she saw her friend fall to the ground. Suddenly she began to glow brightly as she automatically entered her fight or flight mode with her powers. The world seemed to slow as the adrenaline ran through he body. A..LION?! Disbelief was the emotion that appeared on her glowing face as she stared at the animal. What do I do, she thought hazily.
By now the lion had jumped off of Gavriil and started lashing out at Printer. Panic started to set in now as she tried to get her thoughts in order.
BANG!
Lalette nearly jumped out of her skin at the sound of the gun. Her face paled as she looked back over at the lion that had now turned into a bear. It sat up and began to speak as if shooting him in the face was a stupid thing to do.
"COMMON SENSE!? You call attacking someone at random something that someone with common sense would DO," she nearly yelled. "Wait...wait so your a malum too," she asked slightly dazed. By now she had gone back to her normal calm self, but she continued to glow as she watched the bear suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
TenderFoot
TenderFoot

Malum Registry

PostSubject: Re: ~ Thirty Minutes or You're Fried! ~   ~ Thirty Minutes or You're Fried! ~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:04 pm

Printer's expression remained flat as the shape shifter began to speak and explain himself. Blood was splattered on the floor and it was still dripping from the beast's nose. Printer was not amused in the least. This 'malum' appeared to be stupid, and not have any of the common sense it claimed to have.

He stretched his arm in front Lalette to prevent her from getting any closer to the shape shifter. He turned his head slightly to her and said, "Easy there, can't be too sure this thing is one of us. If it is..." Printer looked the bear up and down wearily, "Damn thing's a cannibal..." He breathed darkly.

"What the hell do you think yer doin'?!" Printer shouted at the bear, even though it towered over him, "Trying to attack others for LUNCH in our own Academy!? Yer lucky that you're brain is so small, or else I wouldn't a missed it!" He stomped up to the bear and was jabbing it in the chest with his finger. "If I knew ya was gonna change into a bear I would shot you here!" He said angrily, jamming the barrel of his pistol against the bear's blubbery fur under it's sternum so it was pointing at the heart.

Right when Printer did this, he felt two hands yank him away from the bear about three feet. He was about to object to then he realized that he probably stepped over the line. He was still steaming, but he reluctantly holstered his pistol again onto his belt with a grim expression. He was still frowning, and he crossed his arms, mumbling, "Jus' don't attack my team..." Printer couldn't be rash, after all, he was a leader now and he needed to learn how to control himself. After all, bears are stupid and don' know what they're doin' half the time! He thought to himself angrily, his lower-lip jutting out slightly like a little kid.

((Just imagine Lalette pulled him back or something! IDK SOMONE DID!!))
Back to top Go down
Fahim Sayf
Fahim Sayf

Malum Registry

PostSubject: Re: ~ Thirty Minutes or You're Fried! ~   ~ Thirty Minutes or You're Fried! ~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:26 pm

Gavriil's mask jerked forward, the right half came undone. Gavriil snarled and yelled. As the tail slithered from out of his mask, the Russian ripped off the mask and let it fall to the ground. With his other hand, Gavriil drew his gun. His jaw unhinged and he allowed his teeth to extend. He had death in his eyes, and he took a step toward the talking bear. Printer stepped away from the malum, but Gavriil hardly heard what he said.

Gavriil heard a small rip behind him. He knew his spines were rising, and he felt the resistance lessen and lessen as his shirt began to tare. He couldn't be bothered by this now. The bear stood there.

Gavriil began to raise his gun toward the bears head, then lowered it, and aimed at the heart. He groaned slightly as he restrained himself, and lowered his weapon again. Before he could change his mind, Gavriil aimed and shot the bear, right in the thigh. He smiled, allowing all his teeth to show. He snapped at the bear a few times, then retracted his teeth. "You can't eat me, but I wouldn't hesitate to rip you apart," He growled. He lowered his gun again, to show he knew the bear wouldn't try anything more.
Back to top Go down
Jacob Silver
Malum
Malum
Jacob Silver

Malum Registry

PostSubject: Re: ~ Thirty Minutes or You're Fried! ~   ~ Thirty Minutes or You're Fried! ~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:05 pm

Jake half formed into a human and half wolf so he couldnt be identifiable other than his dark blue eyes. "To answer your question young lady, my common sense is diffrent while im an animal. And to me, your sharp toothed friend looks like a threat and food. I havent had a fair kill in days." He said smoothly to her. One of his eyes turned silver as Printer jabbed him in the chest. "Back off! I didnt even touch you, did I! So calm down! If you're so offended I'll just-- AH!" He fell to his knees as Graviil shot him in the leg. "I GET IT!! IM AN IDIOT AND YOUR MAD! Hey girly, you wanna shoot me too? Scince everyone else is, why the hell not! Go for it!" He roared. Jake turned fully into a wolf and licked his wound. "Just my luck, should've known better than to attack a group alone. Ive been away from home far too long." He growled to himself. "If I wanted to be shot, I could've just stuck with my sister." He looked up at the group with his remaining pride and stood up to turn away. "I'll leave, you twirps arent worth my time anymore." He snarled and began to limp away.
Back to top Go down
Fahim Sayf
Fahim Sayf

Malum Registry

PostSubject: Re: ~ Thirty Minutes or You're Fried! ~   ~ Thirty Minutes or You're Fried! ~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:40 pm

Gavriil slipped his gun out of sight, to his pocket. His fin was still flared on his back. He quickly moved to intercept the malum, kicking his mask. It skittered across the floor to Printer. He didn't watch it. "You think I couldn't take you by myself?" He yelled after the wolf thing, "You hungry? Come get your meal! I rip you to shreds and eat you my self!"

Gavriil widened his stance, not allowing the wolf to pass. He again unhinged his jaw and extended his teeth. Not worth his time... pft we'll see if he's as tough as he pretends to be. Prepare to die freak!
Back to top Go down
Jacob Silver
Malum
Malum
Jacob Silver

Malum Registry

PostSubject: Re: ~ Thirty Minutes or You're Fried! ~   ~ Thirty Minutes or You're Fried! ~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:56 pm

A smug grin in a mixture of anger and his love of a challenge spread across his still bloody face. "As much as I love a challenge, Im afraid that you have me at a disadvantage. See, i've been shot in the face and leg, where as you only have a couple of punctures in your hip from my claws. I love a fight, but I love a fair fight more." He said calmly. "Perhaps another time if nobody else sees fit to kill me before you tear me limb from limb?" He asked. "Then we'll both be healthy and the fight would be fair. And maybe then I'll even reveal my name and human form to you." His voice was smooth and kind. "I truely am terribly sorry about the trouble I've caused you." The wolf formed into a raven and beat his wings untill he rose off the ground and flew over their heads and towards the lunch room.

((YAY SHORT POSTS!!! =_=))
Back to top Go down
Amicabell
Malum
Malum
Amicabell

Malum Registry
Nickname:

PostSubject: Re: ~ Thirty Minutes or You're Fried! ~   ~ Thirty Minutes or You're Fried! ~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:04 pm

An arm came out in front of Lalette's slightly glowing form. It was Printer keeping her from getting any closer to the malum. She had never noticed how close she was to the bear until now and silently she was thankful for his help. But she didn't agree to everything that was happening. And as Printer went as far as to stick his gun straight at the creature's heart Lalette could no longer take it anymore.

Glowing brighter now Lalette focused gently on Printer's hand and moved it way from the wounded animal. Unfortunately she never noticed Garvriil until it was too late. The sound of the second shot echoed painfully in her ears causing her to turn away. Why Gavriil, she thought softly. Glancing back at the others she noticed Garvriil's fin and the animal's shape change into a human like wolf.
"Why would I shoot you," she asked so quietly that only Printer who was close to her could hear. "I would gain nothing from it." Quietly watching now she stayed behind Printer with a calm expression mixed with disappointment and slight fear for her friends. Soon, before the fight had really begun, it was over.

Lalette looked over at Printer then said hesitantly,"what just happened?"
Back to top Go down
Fahim Sayf
Fahim Sayf

Malum Registry

PostSubject: Re: ~ Thirty Minutes or You're Fried! ~   ~ Thirty Minutes or You're Fried! ~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:30 pm

Gavriil watched the bird fly off. He smiled at its disheveled look and cracked beak. He reverted back to a normal face. Gavriil allowed his fin to relax, and crossed his arms. He was not too concerned with the state of his shirt. Back in Russia he had mended his shirt when he needed too, but he could always buy a new one. Money was hard to come by, but what did he need to spend it on now?

He walked over to Printer and picked up his mask. He looked at his new leader. "Thank you." He said simply, then he walked back over to Alice, happy with himself.

((Short posts ftw))
Back to top Go down
Amicabell
Malum
Malum
Amicabell

Malum Registry
Nickname:

PostSubject: Re: ~ Thirty Minutes or You're Fried! ~   ~ Thirty Minutes or You're Fried! ~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:07 pm

Lalette gave Gavriil a look of sheer disbelief, "How can you be happy after what just happened," she said in a slightly angry tone. "What you did...what you both did was reckless...I know shooting that...thing the first time was for self defense but you didn't have to shoot it again and taunt it..." She stopped herself from saying more. After a short pause she said,"Sorry...for sort of getting angry at you it's just...i'm a little shaken from the attack that's all." After another pause she continued,"It's just...I thought that this place was safe and I let my guard down." Her voice had become soft and calm again and her body had stopped glowing. The whole event had wore her out but she was still ready for the mission.

Looking down she could see her hand, it was shaking. She was all ways shaking after an attack. Maybe it was the adrenline in her body or maybe it just a side effect of just using her powers. She would never know. Sighing, Lalette looked back up at the two and tried to smile as best as she could. "So how much longer do you think it will be until everyone else arrives?"

(short post)
Back to top Go down
Fahim Sayf
Fahim Sayf

Malum Registry

PostSubject: Re: ~ Thirty Minutes or You're Fried! ~   ~ Thirty Minutes or You're Fried! ~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 11:25 pm

"Pft," Gavriil waved his hand, "In Russia I would not have let him off with one bullet," he said in his thicker accent, "In Russia he would be dead." His words were flat. Gavriil clipped his breathing mask back on. Through the mask his words were slightly muffled, "Smelling of food? I don't know what he's been smelling. In fact he would have made a thousand separate meals... what a power, to be all the fish I could want!"

Gavriil forced himself to calm down for Alice. "Eh hem," He didn't care to change the subject creatively, "Well, I'm unsure about how much longer this is going to take..." Now that they've heard gunshots things should speed up... Gavriil smiled, but he didn't say anything out loud. "Who are we waiting for anyway?" Gavriil turned to Printer.
Back to top Go down
Orianna Mahuni
Orianna Mahuni

Malum Registry
Name: Orianna Mahuni
Nickname: Oreo

PostSubject: Re: ~ Thirty Minutes or You're Fried! ~   ~ Thirty Minutes or You're Fried! ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 6:25 pm

“Ugh,” Orianna groaned as she stumbled into the room where everyone was gathered, cursing heavily under her breath. She stopped walking when she came in view of everyone, the barrel of Printer’s gun changing the general weather around her. “UGH!” She screamed as she shoved the bacon-egg-and-cheese sandwich in her mouth and rubbed the temples of her forehead.

“Mrrhhmmm, hrrrmmmshs, shammmrhhsmsm,” She said, and then spit the sandwich out and back into her hand. ‘What the hell, it’s only been ten minutes, and you’re already trying to shoot each other.” Orianna grumbled as she walked over to a empty table, and then placed her sandwich down next to a flat folder that read CLASSSIFIED.

“As for who your waiting for Mr. Pointy,” She said directing the comment to Gravill, “Is me.” Orianna opened the folder, simultaneously reaching for her SHIELD, and clicking her hologram button. “Alright people, this is like, a general overview of the building.” She fiddled with some buttons to pull up some of the blue prints to the building. “Here’s a sheet with the instructions on what you need to do, and such, I think you can all read so there really is no reason why I should explain, correct? And yes don’t complain about it being on paper, just deal with it, we had to do something with all the dead trees.”

Orianna gathered the now empty folder, and tucked it under her arm, finishing up the last few bites of her sandwhich. “Okay dokey, now do we have any questions?”
Back to top Go down
TenderFoot
TenderFoot

Malum Registry

PostSubject: Re: ~ Thirty Minutes or You're Fried! ~   ~ Thirty Minutes or You're Fried! ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:39 pm

"No ma'am!" Printer said saluting, however he faltered slightly, "I jus' wanna know...one thing though..." He said sheepishly. He looked up from the floor and focused on Orianna. "Jus' how are we plannin' on gettin' there?" He asked, completely lost. They couldn't walk, could they? His gloved fingers traced the edge of the paper that Orianna had handed him. Man, so far I think my team thinks Im'ma failure! He thought embarrassed, biting his lip nervously as he waited for a response. Firs' day in and I can't even do anything fer myself, and I don't know how anything works around this cuoocky place! He felt incredibly out of tune with the people who surrounded him. Maybe it was a mistake coming to this place, maybe he shoulda' just stuck to being hired by folks who run the black market or those who used him for hard labor. His hand instinctively hovered around the handle of his sniper, secretly knowing they he would rather use his finest skill to make money.

(short post is short)
Back to top Go down
Fahim Sayf
Fahim Sayf

Malum Registry

PostSubject: Re: ~ Thirty Minutes or You're Fried! ~   ~ Thirty Minutes or You're Fried! ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:57 pm

Gavriil's fin flared behind him as whatsherface spoke. He calmed himself and relaxed his spines along his back. He smiled as the weight of his gun tugged at his jeans. "Glad to see you arrive, however no one was trying to shoot anybody. Surprisingly we managed to hit him." Gavriil smiled a little more. This is going to be fun.

As she turned on her SHIELD, Gavriil peered through the translucent hologram, trying to get this woman's attention. He was hunched over, as he gazed directly through her floating models, into her face. "Well then... who are you? And why were we to be waiting for you?" His accent thick, to impress the newcomer.

Printer seemed to respect her for some reason... maybe a little intimidated? Maybe she was in charge here? Anyway, it seemed like a good idea to get on her good side. Gavriil stopped himself when he noticed the woman was still talking. He began to listen. She pushed a paper into Gavriil's hands. He struggled slightly to read, it had been a while. He finished, but he noticed he was the last.
Back to top Go down
Orianna Mahuni
Orianna Mahuni

Malum Registry

PostSubject: Re: ~ Thirty Minutes or You're Fried! ~   ~ Thirty Minutes or You're Fried! ~ I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 7:17 pm

Orianna cocked her head the side as she scratched the back of her neck, a small grin crossing her face as she listened to Gravill’s questions. “My name is Orianna Joanne Mahuni, Second in command of this whole place,” She said indicating the Sodality with his hands. “I’m a Level 3, Weather Manipulation is you must now, ranking Divine Sword of the Peace.” She brushed her shirt and pants off, and crossed her arms. “It-so-facto, I’m your boss, and I’m just here to assign you your mission.”

With that Orianna looked towards the other group, "Alright, listen up," She said looking at Printer this time, you'll be taken to the drop off point via one of our Black Hawk Helicopters, it will drop you off about 2 klicks from the site, and use your SHIELDS to call in when you need a pickup, a piece of advice, try and call in at least 10 minutes before you actually want to leave," She said, and ran her hand through her hair, "Okay, now, is that all of the questions?" She crossed her arms, and leaned against the wall.
(I have no idea what so eva to write there)
Back to top Go down
Amicabell
Malum
Malum
Amicabell

Malum Registry
Nickname:

PostSubject: Re: ~ Thirty Minutes or You're Fried! ~   ~ Thirty Minutes or You're Fried! ~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:00 pm

A pair of glowing green eyes peered out the shadows, apparently forgotten by the others. She listened closely as they introduced themselves and had the mission explained a little more thoroughly by Orianna. Soon a silence came over the group as the woman stopped her very short speech.

"No I have a question Madame," Lalette said kindly with a slight french ascent as she stepped into view. By then everyone who had forgotten her earlier had now turned to look at her. Nervously she asked,"What equipment will we be bringing on this mission?" She asked this because the only weapon she had on her was he pocket knife. Even though it was good for CQC it would always lose to a gun. That and she just wanted to see what other kinds of gadgets she could get her hands on.
"ALSO exactly where will we be meeting our second informer Jack Swallow? Because the SHIELD never really said where we were going to meet him."

Lalette also thought about asking why they couldn't open the suitcase but knew better than to do that. Mainly because there would be a good chance that she would severely regret it.

(ARGH short short short :C)
Back to top Go down
Orianna Mahuni
Orianna Mahuni

Malum Registry

PostSubject: Re: ~ Thirty Minutes or You're Fried! ~   ~ Thirty Minutes or You're Fried! ~ I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 11:02 pm

Orianna sighed as she ran a hand through her hair and looked at the green eyed newbie as she sighed hating having to spell everything out for people. “Alright listen up now,” She smiled, “Weapons are limited to one fire arm and your craft of course, as for where you meet your informat, that’s the fun part, because I’m not telling. That’s something you need to figure out on your own, he’ll be in the vicinity of your area, so have fun searching him out!”

Orianna smiled at the group, “Alright, no more questions, now go on your mission before you all fail for a time delay!” She ordered and shoved her hands in her pockets. “Have fun, and may God travel with you!” And with that the short raven hair woman walked away from the group.
Back to top Go down
Liandri
Malum
Malum
Liandri

Malum Registry
Name: Isaac Liandri
Nickname: Liandri
PostSubject: Re: ~ Thirty Minutes or You're Fried! ~   ~ Thirty Minutes or You're Fried! ~ I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:08 am

*holds breath* ffsshHH-BOOOM!! The loud explosive sound tore through the previous stillness of the building. A ragged opening in the wall could be seen, chunks of debri littered the floor, and as the dust began to disperse - an outline of a figure came into view.

“Am I Late!?” The red-head called out, still as vigorous as ever. His scarlet eyes searched the room for a reply, but the only responses he got from the three malums were bewildered stares. Isaac confidently tosses back one of the ends of his snow white scarf over his right shoulder and begins to dust himself off. “What’s with the faces?” The young malum inquired. *Isaac’s attention starts to drift. ”Its not like I-,“ Isaac stopped short as he looked back to discover the degree of wreckage he just caused. …Ooh… Isaac gave a blank expression, as if this was a regular occurrence for him.

They’ll just deduct this from my paycheck, The malum thought- quickly losing interest in the matter. In one sudden movement, Isaac turned to his new comrades in arms. “Name’s Isaac,” the red-head began, jabbing his right thumb in his chest as he sauntered over to the group. His smirk slowly turned into a fierce smile as came closer. Isaac took ahold of each hand, forcibly shaking hands without the intention of being rude. “Its nice to finally meet you guys.” Hmmm, the red-head thought- taking a quick examination, but where’s the Head Master? Isaac briefly looked around for the authority he would report to.

-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ Thirty Minutes or You're Fried! ~   ~ Thirty Minutes or You're Fried! ~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ Thirty Minutes or You're Fried! ~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Malum Sodality :: The Mission(s) Board :: Low Priority Missions-
Jump to: