Malum Sodality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malum Sodality

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Lazarath Monastery  

The Test for Initiation

Go down 
+7
Fahim Sayf
Liandri
TenderFoot
Lateran
Amicabell
JD
Euphemia
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Euphemia
Headmaster
Headmaster
Euphemia

Malum Registry
Name: Euphemia Lockeheart
Nickname: Euphy

The Test for Initiation Empty
PostSubject: The Test for Initiation   The Test for Initiation I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:25 am

In order to be welcomed into the Sodality, please answer the following question with honesty:

On a large, stone tablet in the middle of the room there lay a glass containing a strange liquid. Beside the glass is a note that states, "Drink This". What do you do next?
Back to top Go down
https://fallintofire.rpg-board.net
JD
Malum
Malum
JD

Malum Registry
Name: Jax DeWilde
Nickname: Kit

PostSubject: Re: The Test for Initiation   The Test for Initiation I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:34 pm

Jax looked at the glass for a long while thinking of weither it would be another mind controlling trap. Yet, he felt he wouldnt be able to prove himself unless he drank it. He picked up the glass and took a sip of the odd liquid and quickly set the glass down right where he had found it. He almost imediatly regretted the decision to drink the liquid and leaned back in a corner of the room with the back of his hand across his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Euphemia
Headmaster
Headmaster
Euphemia

Malum Registry

PostSubject: Re: The Test for Initiation   The Test for Initiation I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:08 pm

You shall be assigned to the Punishment Force. Feel free to post now. =3
Back to top Go down
Amicabell
Malum
Malum
Amicabell

Malum Registry
Name: Lalette Alice Rizzo
Nickname:

PostSubject: Re: The Test for Initiation   The Test for Initiation I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:37 pm

Lalette looked at the glass then at the note. Why would I drink something that I have no idea what it is. She picked up the note, looking at the back to see if there was something else written on it that would give her some sort of clue.
"Nothing," she murmured. Setting down the note she carefully picked up the drink and looked at it suspiciously. She sniffed it then looked away with disgust. Nasty! She set down the drink and finally decided that it would be best if she didn't drink it.
"Nope not drinking it," she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Euphemia
Headmaster
Headmaster
Euphemia

Malum Registry

PostSubject: Re: The Test for Initiation   The Test for Initiation I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:41 pm

You pass. You are assigned to the Stealth Force. Feel free to post in other sections now. =3
Back to top Go down
Lateran
Malum
Malum

Malum Registry
Name:
Nickname:
PostSubject: Re: The Test for Initiation   The Test for Initiation I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:38 pm

After reading the note, Trent looks at the glass from about a foot away from the tablet to examine the liquid that it contains. Before picking it up, he puts a hand close to the surface, but not actually touching it so to test its temperature. Finding it to be about lukewarm, he lifts the glass. Keeping the glass a safe distance from him, he uses his other hand to waft over any possible fumes the liquid might contain towards him. Finding the scent to be displeasing, he puts the glass back down. Pulling out his note book, he opens it only to tear out a small strip of paper. As he lightly douses it in the liquid, he looks at the drenched piece of paper that is between his finger tips and sees that nothing in particular had changed it. Deeming it safe to drink, he lifts the glass with one hand and pinches his nose with the other before tilting his head back to take a gulp from the glass.
Back to top Go down
Euphemia
Headmaster
Headmaster
Euphemia

Malum Registry

PostSubject: Re: The Test for Initiation   The Test for Initiation I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:43 pm

Congratulations! You are assigned to the Strike Force. ^^ You may now post topics or reply to others' topics.
Back to top Go down
TenderFoot
Divine Sword of the Peace
TenderFoot

Malum Registry
Name: Felix Fledgling
Nickname: Printer

PostSubject: Re: The Test for Initiation   The Test for Initiation I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:28 am

Printer tossed the paper back down onto the table. "Well now, that's just queer." He said to himself as he inspected the glass. After a while, he took a quick look around the room. To the left, and to the right. He found it odd, this initiation... But if it'll git Ma some money, I'll do it! He lifted the glass confidently, holding it out in front of him, blinking once. His eyes hidden behind the visor instantly turned to a bright green color. The world around him turned into a greyish green, murky sort of place. He looked at the glass in his hand, his own arm was a blinding green color, indicating that he was chock full of radiation. Looking at the liquid, he saw it as clear and as it was before. "Hmm," Now that's odd. He thought, as his vision returned to normal. Normally all of the water he's had in his life had at least some trace of radiation in it.

Good drinks. The sniper simply shrugged after this and downed the glass in a second flat.
Back to top Go down
Euphemia
Headmaster
Headmaster
Euphemia

Malum Registry

PostSubject: Re: The Test for Initiation   The Test for Initiation I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 1:35 am

You have passed. Now, I had some trouble thinking of which group to put you in, since it seems like you'd complement either the Strike Force of Stealth Force equally. So, I have decided to put you in the Strike Force for now, but you may ask to switch over if you find you don't enjoy it. =3
Back to top Go down
Liandri
Malum
Malum
Liandri

Malum Registry
Name: Isaac Liandri
Nickname: Liandri
PostSubject: Re: The Test for Initiation   The Test for Initiation I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:41 pm

This is the Inititation!? Isaac slumps his shoulders in slight dissapointment, aww I was hoping it would be something with a little more “thrill”. The young redhead slow trudged over to the stone table, weight in each step, and read the note. “You gotta be joking,” Isaac said aloud in disbelief. He quickly slips the note inbetween his fingers and upon contact with his skin, the thin heet becomes as hard and sharp as steel. Without hesitation, Isaac used the note to pierce halfway through the side of the glass;. As he let go the paper returned to its original weak substance and the liquid slowly seeped out through the note and and onto the table. Isaac turns and walks toward the exit as if he was insulted. “Like I would ever take orders from a piece of paper.”

Last edited by Liandri on Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Euphemia
Headmaster
Headmaster
Euphemia

Malum Registry

PostSubject: Re: The Test for Initiation   The Test for Initiation I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:52 pm

Thou has passed. Thou art entered into yonder Punishment Force.
Back to top Go down
Fahim Sayf
Fahim Sayf

Malum Registry
Name: Gavriil Lathon
Nickname: Angler

PostSubject: Re: The Test for Initiation   The Test for Initiation I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:44 pm

Gavriil looked at the liquid, his years of experience of living on the docks, along with every instict of self preservation screamed against him. He looked around the room, for any other sign of what to do. He knew he would find no guidance from anywhere but himself. Gavriil had come too far to stop now, if this is what it took to maybe finally 'fit in', then he could not let himself fail. He sighed, and quickly grabbed the glass, and downed the liquid.
Back to top Go down
Euphemia
Headmaster
Headmaster
Euphemia

Malum Registry

PostSubject: Re: The Test for Initiation   The Test for Initiation I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 11:47 pm

You are in the Stealth Force. Big surprise. XP
Back to top Go down
Brock Lesner
Malum
Malum
Brock Lesner

PostSubject: Re: The Test for Initiation   The Test for Initiation I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:08 am

Brock glanced at the note then glanced at the glass. He scoffed, whispering, "Better safe then sorry..." He turned around and walked out the door.
Back to top Go down
cycl0n3
Malum
Malum
cycl0n3

PostSubject: Re: The Test for Initiation   The Test for Initiation I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:54 am

Haru read the note. Drink this? Reminds me of Alice in Wonderland. What would Alice do.... oh wait she drank it without even looking at it carefully.
He looked over at the glass. He stepped step by step towards the glass while examining it.
He picked up the glass and looked carefully at the contents. It didn't feel hot ,not cold, just warm.
He sniffed it and it was odourless.
Then he made a tiny whirlpool inside the glass to see if theres an object inside.
There was nothing inside just the liquid. He tipped it halfway on the table and the liquid did nothing to the table.
I could as well give it a try. He took a small sip.
Back to top Go down
Euphemia
Headmaster
Headmaster
Euphemia

Malum Registry

PostSubject: Re: The Test for Initiation   The Test for Initiation I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:21 pm

Passed. You are in the Strike Force.
Back to top Go down
Fahim Sayf
Fahim Sayf

Malum Registry

PostSubject: Re: The Test for Initiation   The Test for Initiation I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:32 pm

Sure that his body could handle any poisons that may be in the drink, Marrow sipped down the liquid calmly. He then turned and waited for further instructions.
Back to top Go down
Euphemia
Headmaster
Headmaster
Euphemia

Malum Registry

PostSubject: Re: The Test for Initiation   The Test for Initiation I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:37 pm

I dubb thy assignment... Provisions Force!
Back to top Go down
Alec Ignorita
Malum
Malum

PostSubject: Re: The Test for Initiation   The Test for Initiation I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:49 pm

Hmmmm, this is gonna be difficult, Alec thought to himself as he reached out to feel the tablet. Well, here is a stone, and what’s this a vile? He thought again as he picked it up and swirled it around, hearing some sort of liquid content in it. “Am I supposed to drink this?" he asked out loud, to noone in particular. Running his hands over the tablet and feeling the indents where the words were supposed to be. “Well, you never live with out drinking at least one thing that’ll kill ya.” And the man chugged the drink, and then spit the contents out all over the area around him. “Yuck, taste like spoiled cough syrup!”
Back to top Go down
Euphemia
Headmaster
Headmaster
Euphemia

Malum Registry

PostSubject: Re: The Test for Initiation   The Test for Initiation I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:13 pm

You pass. You're assigned to the provisions force. ^^
Back to top Go down
Jacob Silver
Malum
Malum
Jacob Silver

Malum Registry
Name: Jacob Silver
Nickname: Jake

PostSubject: Re: The Test for Initiation   The Test for Initiation I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:27 pm

Jake stared judgingly at the liquid as if it could feel threatend by him. Because he was currently too high strung, he didnt want to do anything that could cut his life shorter than he needed. His build half changed into a wolf with pitch black, silky fur and one silver eye. His shiney black nose sniffed the liquid cautiously. Something about it angered him, and it only angered him even more that he couldnt identify why he was angry. He drew back his head in an angry sneeze followed by a loud snarl. The only thing keeping him from sending the glass across the room with a steady swing of his half human paw was his one still blue eye which still held common sense. Taking in a deep breath, Jake returned to his full human form and ran his hand through his thick black hair. "Not worth my time.." He growled lowly and walked calmly out of the room with a smug grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Euphemia
Headmaster
Headmaster
Euphemia

Malum Registry

PostSubject: Re: The Test for Initiation   The Test for Initiation I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:03 pm

Wheee.... To Stealth Force with thee!!
Back to top Go down
Fahim Sayf
Fahim Sayf

Malum Registry

PostSubject: Re: The Test for Initiation   The Test for Initiation I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:19 pm

It had been years since Louis had arrived at the Sodality. He knew that Euphy would never do anything to endanger him, and he trusted this test completely. Still, Louis stood there for a while. His mind whirring about, he considered his next thesis paper that he wanted to write. He could not sense anyone close to him. Even outside the walls of this room, there didn't seem to be anyone around. Louis shrugged, and took the glass, slowly drinking, he was in no rush. He would need to remember to ask Euphy exactly what was in this.
Back to top Go down
Euphemia
Headmaster
Headmaster
Euphemia

Malum Registry

PostSubject: Re: The Test for Initiation   The Test for Initiation I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:47 pm

Congrats! Louis is now a member of the Provisions Force!!! Whee~!
Back to top Go down
Lateran
Malum
Malum

Malum Registry
Name:
Nickname:
PostSubject: Re: The Test for Initiation   The Test for Initiation I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 6:21 pm

Walking into the room not really thinking of why he was in there, Asher noticed the glass of liquid on a table just a ways away from him. Oh thank the lord they have something here to drink! I was sure upset that I couldn't find a water fountain and then look, there’s a glass. Right here. Not one to sit around and question what the note had said or what the liquid could possibly be; he quickly picks up the glass, causing the content to swish around in the process before he gulps it down. After a few minutes of waiting around, he eventually walks off to the entrance he came through just moments before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Test for Initiation   The Test for Initiation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Test for Initiation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Malum Sodality :: The Bulletin Board :: Initiation Centre Notice-
Jump to: