Malum Sodality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malum Sodality

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Lazarath Monastery  

Excuses, Excuses

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lateran
Malum
Malum

Malum Registry
Name:
Nickname:
Excuses, Excuses Empty
PostSubject: Excuses, Excuses   Excuses, Excuses I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:23 am

“You have an object on you that I happen to find appealing.” Trent started off, trying to explain to a Malum who he had accidentally bumped into. He told her it was natural for him to follow people, depending on what their accessories were made of. He continued to look down at the girl in front of him, being about a foot taller than her wasn't helping any for him.

“That still doesn't really explain the reason why you started to follow me..?” The girl retorted as she looked up at him. Trent thought it was a pretty reasonable excuse, so he didn't see how she didn't understand it. Those he'd find himself following in the past had usually continued to walk on and he'd eventually be able to stop himself after walking for quite some time. Rarely had any of them confronted him about it, they usually just thought he was going the same way as they were.

He examined the girl, hoping to find the object so as to explain it better to her, but he couldn't seem to find it.

I wonder if she's wearing one of those feminine undergarments that contain a metal wiring to it. Although...it doesn't seem like there’s really much there to help support…

--

Month XX/ Day XX/Year 2032

Note #11: Try to avoid the small female Malum that has several excessively placed piercings. It would seem her craft allows her to read minds. It is uncertain.

Trent looked down at the note he recently wrote before he closed the notebook and put it back where it had previously been. Then looking at his surroundings, he decided to explore more of the academy in the opposite direction of where the girl had gone off to.
Back to top Go down

Excuses, Excuses
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Malum Sodality :: Academy Grounds :: Dorimtory-
Jump to: