Malum Sodality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malum Sodality

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Lazarath Monastery  

Dorimtory Room 048

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amicabell
Malum
Malum
Amicabell

Malum Registry
Name: Lalette Alice Rizzo
Nickname:

Dorimtory Room 048 Empty
PostSubject: Dorimtory Room 048   Dorimtory Room 048 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:27 pm

Lalette walked into a grey room filled with about 4 bunk beds on the left and right side of her. All the beds had a single pillow with untouched white bed sheets and covers. At the end of the room was a single window with black curtains to keep the sun out. Lalette started to glow as she focused her attention on the curtains, which gently slid open to reveal the light from the outside world.
"That's better,"she said quietly. She turned to look back at the door for the room and shut it with her mind as well.

Walking over towards the bunk beds near the window she pulled out a piece of paper from her faded blue jean pocket. After straightening it out she reread the words that said," Lalette, your bunk room is 048. Your bed will be the bottom bunk at the end of the room with the number 4. On it you should find your uniform that you will be wearing everyday here at the Malum Sodality." Lalette looked up at the bed next to her on the left side to find the number 4 neatly painted on the metal pole of the bed.
On the bed was the uniform that the note talked about, it looked new and didn't have a stain or speck of dirt on it. She placed her note back into her pocket.

Lalette walked over and unzipped her dirty white jacket and tossed it on her bed. She then held up the shirt of her uniform to her chest to see the ratio of how big it was compared to her.
"It's....a little too big," she murmured to herself. But she put it on anyway over her black spaghetti strapped shirt. And after buttoning up the uniform she held her arms out in front of her to see that the shirt really was too big. It hid most of her hands when she placed them by her sides, which was slightly annoying to her. So she folded up the sleeves to her elbows then nodded happily as she changed into the rest of her uniform.
"Ugh my pants are also too big," she said with a frown. "Well there's nothing I can do about it so I guess i'm just going to have to live with it."

She sighed then folded up her blue jeans and set them next to her jacket. Stepping back she observed her area and smiled at the fact that she did a good job at moving in with what little possessions she owned.
"OH I almost forgot!" Lalette reached into her blue jeans to find her pocket knife that she always carried with her. She shoved it into her uniform then looked around.
Um....this place is kind of ... empty...

(Ugh i'm a slow writer Sad )
Back to top Go down

Dorimtory Room 048
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Malum Sodality :: Academy Grounds :: Dorimtory-
Jump to: